Vermont has been my home since 1968. I believe wholeheartedly in the Vermont political tradition that blends rugged individualism, social justice, Yankee frugality and environmental stewardship.
I have lived in the Woodstock area (including Brownsville, Sharon and Pomfret) since 1978. It has been home to me and my wife Carolyn, my parents (Art and Mona Kimbell), my in-laws (Fred and Alice Riehl) and my 3 children (Abbie, CJ and Andrew). I care deeply about our communities and their collective futures.
If elected, I promise to listen to your concerns and work to make Vermont an affordable, dynamic place in which to live, work and play. I would appreciate your vote and support in the Democratic Party primary on August 14th and in the General Election on November 6th.
Diverse Experience to Represent You in Montpelier
- Co-owner, Elevation Clothing in Woodstock
- Chair, Woodstock Economic Development Commission
- Former Trustee, Village of Woodstock
- Event Director, Covered Bridges Half Marathon, Road to the Pogue, Prouty Ultimate
- WUHS Class of 1982, UVM Class of 1986
- Served on 15+ non-profit boards in Vermont, including Pentangle, Rotary, Green Mountain Economic Development Corporation
- 30 years in the private sector. Careers in Commercial Banking, Art Publishing and Licensing, Sales and Marketing Consulting, Software Publishing and Retail Operations.
- Over the Hill Athlete – Cycling, Running, Soccer, Skiing, Snowshoeing